ADVANCED PURCHASE or DISCOUNT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation for advanced purchase rate and/or discount rates. Standard cancellation policy applies.
STANDARD RATE DEPOSIT POLICY
A deposit of 50% of your stay plus taxes and fees (USD) is due upon reservation. The remaining balance, plus taxes and fees (USD) will be due upon check-in.*
HOLIDAY OR EVENT POLICY
A deposit of 100% of stay plus taxes and fees (USD) may be due upon reservation for holiday or event weekends. In this case, the reservation is non-refundable.
(As of 11/30/16) Deposits are refundable 31 or more days prior to set arrival date, less a $50 service fee per room. Cancellations 30 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of full stay.
Reservation date changes may only be made 31+ days prior to set arrival date. Reservation date changes 30 days or fewer prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of full stay.
No refunds or credits for early check-outs, inclement weather, or unused nights.
Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in full forfeiture of deposit upon check-in. Some group rates, holiday or event weekends may require 100% payment at the time of booking, in those instances deposits are non-refundable.
A resort fee of only 10% will be assessed per stay.
It is our mission at ICONA to provide every guest first class service. Resort fees, while the do not cover the cost, help to defray the cost so we may maintain this level of service and amenities for all of our guests.
Some services that the resort fees allow for are:
- Wifi available throughout the hotel
- One on-site parking space for each guest room, additional parking available off-site for more than 1 vehicle and/or oversize vehicles
- Free roundtrip shuttle service between ICONA Diamond Beach and ICONA Cape May Hotel’s – seasonally, please inquire about days and hours of availability
- An on-site fitness room 24-hours per day
- Arrival and departure luggage assistance
- Our Team of Beach Attendants will provide up to 4 beach chairs & 1 beach umbrella per room at no charge – seasonally
- Please Note: additional chairs are available for $10 per day, additional umbrellas are available for $15 per day room charge
- Daily Sand Raking & Grooming Maintenance of the Private Beach, beach foot and body showers, beach bathrooms & beach trash removal
- Professional Beach Lifeguard Protection – seasonally
- Beach amenities and services including: Beach Bar and Grill with Live Entertainment, nightly community fire pit, courtesy roundtrip beach transportation assistance –seasonally
- Outdoor Heated Pool with complimentary flavored waters, Pool attendant monitoring, pool maintenance and towel service – seasonally
- ICONA Keurig coffee & cozy ICONA robes for use in each guest room
Hotel ICONA Diamond Beach Smoking Policy
1. No Smoking in Rooms, Public Interior of Hotel, or on balconies – Under the New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act, any person found smoking in Hotel ICONA will be subject to a minimum fine of $250.00.
2. No Smoking in Restaurant, Bar or Exterior Dining Area – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area along Memphis Ave.
3. No Smoking Permitted in Pool Area – Guests who wish to smoke must use the designated area located east of the pool fence.
Sorry, no pets allowed. At ICONA Resorts we love pets; however, for the health, safety and comfort of all guests our resorts are unable to accommodate pets.
Hotel ICONA Diamond Beach offers complimentary on-site self-parking, maximum of 1 vehicle per room per night. Additional street parking is available on the blocks north and west of the hotel. Valet parking is available for $15 per night. (In season through Labor Day Monday)
*Some specials and packages require 100% payment at the time of booking and may be non-refundable. All policies are subject to change.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.